|✅ Posisi||Process Engineer|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT LOTTE Chemical Indonesia|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
- Trains all environmental regulations, requirements and guidelines
- Writes standard operating procedures; ensures adherence to procedures; reviews procedures for improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoots processes; proposes improvements; documents repairs and improvements.
- Plant Safety Coordinator (capable to conduct HAZOP, JOHAN, and Safe Work Permit).
- Coordinates with vendor/third party to conduct plant improvement.
- Reviews Process document (mass balance, P&ID, cause & effect diagram, alarm & set point list, 3D Model, etc).
- Develops new Education document and report.
- Plans, organizes, leads, and controls of Commissioning, Start-up, and responsible for plant shut down.
- Supervises Operation staff; coaches, develops, trains, and evaluates employees.
- Assists Shift Operators in handling plant upset to minimize production loss and maintained product quality by guiding Boardman/Technicians proper steps and action to be taken.
- Perform Maintenance work for smooth process operation (Filter & STR Cleaing, Lubrication of pump Grease and Oil, Line Unplugging, etc)
- TPM Activity (Total Productive Management): Autonomous Maintenance Coordinator / Administration Office Auditor / Focus Improvement
- Develops and manages energy and water and utilities usage optimization action plans.
- Troubleshoots processes; proposes improvements; documents repairs and improvements Submit a report of toubleshoot / optimization to management.
- Join other projects related with plant operational such as conduct plant re-HAZOP, implement system for Process Safety Management application, Plant expansion, etc.
- Min. D4 / Bachelor Degree (Chemical Engineering or equivalent) required from reputable University.
- Max. 2 years of experience in Petrochemicals industries.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Confident to communicate in English
- Good computer skills (Spread sheet, Process modelling, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc), maintenance various email and internet programs and applications, and other software and databases generally seen in a plant environment.
- Good integrity, initiatives and team work ability.
- Have motivation to learn and willing to work under pressure.
- Have experience about the Project.
- Willing to be located in Merak Plant (Cilegon).